Sunday, November 3, 2019

Nine

Day 10 of my Thalidomide and week 2 of the Dex.  Just a few of the side effects.  Rash from the Dex just like before.  On my face mostly.  Goes away.  The worse problem is the tiredness.  No energy.  When I get up in the morning, I can't seem to get it together.  Takes me most of the morning and a nap too start to feel okay.  Then my day gets a little better.  Some days it's an all day thing.  Hate it.  And this time change doesn't help.  But I will continue taking the chemo pill hoping that it chases the Myeloma in my legs away.  I have an appointment with Dr. Sarriera on Thursday, November 7th.  Probably going to get hollared at for not starting the Thalidomide sooner.  I had a good excuse.  And I am behind on the blood work I think.  Will get this all straighten out at my visit.  Oh, the appointment is at 9 AM.

Bill is making good progress from his eye surgery.  Bubble is dissipating more and more each day.  Long process for him.  But doing the best he can with one good eye.

Bill and I have been looking for a dog.  Didn't want a puppy for sure.  Kristi has been watching for us too.  We decided to fill out an application to adopt with the rescue group Kristi works with, Poodle and Pooch.  This way they have our app on file if a dog comes in we would be interested in.  The person who receives the app called Bill and ask him how many dogs we had now.  He said none.  Well, on the app it said nine.  Oops, slip of the finger.  This person knows Kristi and she knew if we had nine dogs, Kristi would have told her.

Quote:

Being strong is the only choice I have while fighting this cancer.  Cancer sucks.




No comments:

Post a Comment