Sunday, July 22, 2018

Juliana

Last treatment was July 10.  We have been free from going to the Cancer Center, free from Darzalex and Kyprolis infusions and labs.  Has been so nice.  Still have to take the Dex.  Had a few rough days after the July 10th Darzalex.  Then I had days I was tired, have a mild headache but able to feel half way decent.  Able to drive.  Able to enjoy a game of "dimes" with Michelle and Gery.  Able to go shopping.  Able to get mom for a bit.  Able to go to the grocery store by myself.  Able to have a sleep over with my 3 granddaughters.  Able to ignore or take a Tylenol for the headaches (mild compared to the others).  Able to just feel decent.   Able to get my blood pressure down.  Able to be me.

Well, all this will end soon.  I start my next rcycle of Darzalex this Tuesday, the  24th.  I will also have my Kyprolis the 24th and the 25th.  Filled in my calendar with my new schedule.  It took me out till the middle of October.  Darzalex ever other week and Kyprolis twice a week for 3 weeks and then off a week.  So here we come Cancer Center, twice a week again.

Went to the airport to pick up Juliana on the 18th.  She will be here until Wednesday the 25th.  Dividing her time between here and Kristi's house. So glad that she was able to have some time to come visit.  Sure wish I could have been able to take her to Disney.  She really wanted to do that.  Such a sweet granddaughter.  Love her and my other grandkids so much.

Quote:

Cancer never takes a vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment