Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Past Tense.

Wanted to add this post as my headache has subsided.  Yeah.  Hope it stays that way.  Just a dull area on my right side.  I looked up my symptoms and decided what I had was a cluster headache.  The pain behind the eyes was the determinator.  Mainly on one side.  Mine was on the right side.  Bill and I were talking about reasons that could have caused these excruciating headaches.  Could it have been the Kyprolis and the Darzalex together.  Off Kyrpolis this week.  Could it have been caused by the extra 20 mg of Dex.  And stopped because my Dex was a relief drug for the headaches.  The sedafed worked.  Whatever helped, thanks.

Went to bed around 1:30 AM and was up around 3 AM. Steroids messing with my sleep.  Couldn't go back to sleep so stayed up until 4:30 AM.  Then I slept from 4:30 AM till about 7:30 AM.  Got in to a panic situations because I thought I had to get ready for my Kyprolis drip.  Duh, off the Kyprolis this week.

Michelle and I have been planning a yard sale for a few weeks now.  Last Saturday was to be the official day.  I just wasn't up to it.  Going to try for this Saturday.  Hope no headaches and no rain.

When Kerri heard about my headaches she asked me I had any of the oil left that she sent me 2 years ago called Past Tense.  It's for headaches.  Just rub in your temples and across your forehead.  Don't remember it.  So started going through a place where I would have put it.  Nothing.  Could still be in one of the suitcases when we went out to see Kerri and family.  Kerri remembers that she had sent some to my address here and I took it to Moffitt.  I found nothing.  Kerri sent more.  I am sure one of these days I will found more.  Thanks Bear.  Will be putting on my temples tonight.

Quote:

Sometimes we have to deal with the fact that life doesn't always go our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment