Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Lightening.

My days from last treatment till today was not without some painful headaches and fatigue.  Infusions were Tuesday.  Tuesday night I had a headache plus pressure around the eyes.  Took a sinus pin (Bill got me a Walgreen's brand with guaifenesin in it that was recommended by my doctor) before I went to bed.  Up a bit because of the steroids.  Wednesday the same; took a sinus pill.  Kyprols treatment.  Very tired.  Michelle and Gery had us over for dinner.  Took another sinus pill, 2 Tylenol and was able to sleep.  Thursday, more of the same.  Just popping those sinus pills.  Friday was not good.  Headache, pressure behind the eyes, shooting pain from sinus to head, along with fatigue. Was able to get some relief and went to Kristi and Matt's for dinner.  Saturday once again started with the bad headache, sinus pain, shooting pains.  Bill got me a different sinus pill (CVS brand with the drug recommended but higher dose)  Took one along with Aleve (not supposed to take Aleve - blood count down and messes with stomach during treatments).  Took another sinus pill around 1:30. Finally subsided about 4.  Started again around 9.  Another pill and another Aleve.  Also, along with the pills, I have been using the oil that Kerri sent me.  Called Past Tense.  She uses it for her migraine headaches and regular headaches.  And Kristi uses it as well.  Sunday felt pretty good.  Very minimal headache and sinus pain.  Was able to get in the pool and Michelle and Gery come over.  Very spontaneous day.  Was great fun!!!  Love ending this week with a happy day.

So far, Monday this week, had minimal headache and sinus pain.  And today, Tuesday, started out the same.  But had my number 6 Darzalex, Kyprolis, Dex treatments today.  Headaches started around 8 along with the pressure behind my heads.  Sinus pill, Tylenol.  Hope this week is not a repeat of last week.  I only have 2 more Darzalex treatments of these first 8 to go.  I really want to beat these headaches because I need to have Darzalex work and get rid of the tumor that was found.

Friday is the CT scan of my sinuses.  Don't think they will find anything but you never know.

When we watch our local weather news, not only do they saw where the storms are on the map, they show the lightening strikes.  Florida is the lightening capital of the United States.  Did you know that?

Quote:

Cancer isn't a straight line.  It's ups and downs.



1 comment:

  1. Always thinking and praying for you Kathy.."headache's please go away and allow Kathy to contnueto sew and play".. keep your chin up BFF and hugs to Bill!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete