Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Beating

Just a quick update.  Oh, sorry for the mistakes in yesterday’s blog.  Was sleeping. ha ha!,

May 14th   I  had a chemo appointment today. This was a lab day.  Got there around 12:20.  Appointment was for 12:30.  Phew.  Didn’t take me back for the draw station until 12:45.  Then when I told my nurse they were to be Myeloma labs drawn, she didn’t see them in the system. Took a bit to get this straightened out. Around 12:15 went to my room. Had to wait for labs to be processed .  Bilirubin 2.2. Platelets 15.  Not good. Had to talk to Dr. Sarriera.  All chemo on hold even today’s.  Also, no Dex.  Will have new CMP blood draw Friday. Dr. Sarriera will probably lower the dose of the Farydak.

That’s all I know right now.

Coming home yesterday, we were stopped at a red light and saw this girl running and yelling at a car. She finally crossed the street with her fist up and started beating on this cars window. Light changed. Car takes off and so do we!!!!!

Quote:

The only way to beat this cancer is to accept the reality, embrace the pains and find the courage to move ahead.


1 comment: