Sunday, May 5, 2019

Gray.

I will be starting my new treatment plan this week.  My new chemo pill was approved by my insurance company.   So we are ready to go.

It was nice have off those, soon to be 13 days.  However there were days I didn't feel so well.  I attribute that to coming off the meds.   Bill and I have been using essential oils for several months now.  Thank you Mimi (our niece).   Mimi has sent us several combination oils to try.  She has been there to answer our questions and give us oil recipes for different problems we are having. Some of these oils help me make it through my not feeling so well days.  Bill has found several oils etc to help him as well.  

So Tuesday, May 7th, I will start my treatment of Kyprolis.  Also, I take my first Panobinostat along with Dex.  Wednesday, May 8th, I get my second infusion of Kyprolis and Dex.  Then on Thursday, May 9th, another Panobinostat.  Then Saturday, another Panobinostat.  That will finish up my first week.  May 14th and 15th will be my Kyprolis and Dex.  No Panobinostat this week.  May 21st, will be the Kyprolis infusion, Panobinostat and Dex.  May 22nd, Kyprolis and Dex.  May 23rd - Panobinostat.  May 25th - Panobinostat.  Then I am off for a week.  All this to start over again starting June 4th.

We did get an appointment set for Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville as requested by Dr. Sarriera.  It will be June 3rd at 8:15 AM.  I will be seeing Dr. Roy.  I needed to send all my medical records, CD's of scans, X-ray's, MRI's etc.  Along with all that, I needed to send any pathology reports there may have been.  I sent an email to Desiree asking her where I should start to get all this info.  And, the wonderful person she has been to me, took it upon herself to have all this collected and sent to Mayo. Thank you Desiree.  I can only sing high praises of her.

Gery and Michelle came over Saturday night for dinner and dimes (Tripoly).  We decided to bet on the Kentucky Derby too.  I choose Gray Magician.  We watched the race, saw the disqualification and I tried to see what place my horse came in.  Well, it wasn't until much later that night, I looked on line and found my answer.  18 horses running.  Mine came in last.  18th!!!  Well, at least he finished right?

Quote:

Once cancer happens, it changes the way you live the rest of your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment