Wednesday, May 17, 2017

50 Years Ago!

Just a quick update regarding my surgery date.  Got a call from Mitzi, the scheduling nurse, today.  They have me scheduled for preops on Tuesday, May 23rd at 11:15.  Will take 1 1/2 hrs.   The actual surgery will be on Thursday, May 25th at 11:30.  I have to be there 2 hours ahead of time.  Need to fast starting midnight on the 24th.  The surgery will be at the ORMC.  This is the hospital attached to the Cancer Center.

Today (just hit me all of a sudden) I told Jakob that it's actually 50 years ago that his Pap and I graduated.  Wow.  So unbelievable.  So excited to be able to share Friday with Jakob.  Means the world to me especially with what I have been dealing with this last year.

Quote:

You may have to fight the battle more than once to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment