Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Slid.

Today was the end of cycle 5 of my treatments.  My oncology nurse today was Julia.  She is right up there with Patrice.  No energy so she started fluids on me while waiting on my Kyprolis to be mixed.  Very attentive to my needs.  Kyprolis started, done in 10 minutes.  Then started fluids again for another 15 minutes.

I am off treatments now with the exception of my Dex.  I do not have to go back to the Cancer Center until the 16th.  Will do Myeloma labs that day to get ready for my appointment with Dr. Sarriera on the 24th.

Have to get my Dexoscan X-rays before that appointment.  Being sick has put that on hold.  Then after cycle 6, I have to have a bone marrow biopsy.  Just my doctor and his treatment plan for me.

Feeling a bit better each day.  Taking its toll on me.  And Bill.  He is not feeling better yet.  Soon we hope to be back to normal.

Has been cold here for Florida.  Even heard it snowed in Tallahassee today.  Not Florida for sure.  Our water pipes are all outside.  Yep.  So Bill has them insulated.  It's to get down to 31 tonight and 31 tomorrow night.  Then 35 Friday.  Will run the pool overnight.  Brought in plants.  Moved some around.  Brought in hoses.

Kerri was surprised that I had a heavy coat on today.   Well, have two more heavier then that one.  Lol.  And I plan to wear one of those tomorrow.   I have an appointment with our primary care physician.

It rained most of the day today.  So on the way to the Cancer Center Bill made a turn and we slid a bit.  Bill said it was ice.  LOL

Quote:

Never let a stumble in the road be the end of your journey.




1 comment:

  1. Pfft. I’m just sending you our weather! 30 one day and 70 the next day! Lol love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete