Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Smile

Usually wake up in the morning with Bill saying "You getting up soon Sleeping Beauty?"  Or Tommy staring me in the face.  This morning I slept in till 9:30 from 9:30 last night.  Day after treatment.  Bill and Tommy knew I needed that extra time.  I am happy to say there were no chills again last night.  Felt a little cold for a bit but bundled up in my warm pjs, put my fleece hat on (thanks Sandy) and crawled under the blankets.  Warmed me up.  I was concerned that I would get the chills since I felt a bit cold.  But not.  I did take my two Tylenol.

Got the call for the appointment for my biopsy.  It's May 3rd.  Be there at 9 AM.  Nothing to eat or drink the night before from 12 AM on.  Will be a light sleep.  But me, I will sleep the rest of the day.  Have to get this out of my system because we have company coming for CA.  So excited.  Can't want to meet my great niece.  Will be nice to see the others too.  :)

Tomorrow we go to have Bill's head checked again since his surgery.  Looks good.  Healing up nicely.  He has another one or two on his head that they will freeze off tomorrow as well.  We are glad they are not slicing them out.

The other day I finally played in the dirt and planted some flowers that I was growing in a pot.  I had my boots on because wanted to make sure if I stepped on a Floridian critter, I was protected.  :) Got them all planted and will have to wait to see if they grow or if birds or squirrels rip them out.  Chased two black birds away from there today.  I just want some sunflowers.  When I was about done, Bill made a remark that brought a few tears to my eyes.  He said "Makes me smile seeing you planting flowers once again."  And it made me happy to be able to do it.

Quote:

The richness of life lies in the memories we have forgotten.




6 comments:

  1. Damn blackbirds kept interrupting my conversation with my mom! I was giggling at you shoeing them away, while I was on the phone! ❤️ Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my dear BFF are the strongest, prettiest,toughest, flower in my garden of friends!!! Hugs to you and Bill! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Just have a few weeds to pull out. xoxo

      Delete