Tuesday, May 22, 2018

8

Well, things have finally settled with my insurance company.  I will be starting my new treatment tomorrow.  Doesn't it seem there are lots of treatments out there?  Doesn't it seem I have been on a lot of these treatments?  Doesn't it seem there should be a treatment that works for a long period of time for me?  Doesn't it seem???  Maybe this will be the one.  I have said and heard that for so many of the treatments.  But maybe this one will be the one!!!!

My treatments should go as such.  Tomorrow is the first one of Darzalex.  Not sure if I will be getting Kyprolis or if I should take my Dex.  Will ask the nurse in the morning when we get there.  Then my treatments will be on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Like the old days.  The Darzalex will be every Tuesday for 7 more weeks.  Then it's to be every other Tuesday for another several weeks.  Then once a month for ???.  Kyprolis will be Tuesday and Wednesday for 3 weeks and off one week.  This will be for ???.  Dex once a week for ???.  Pet scan to be done again in 2 months.  See Dr. Sarriera June 8th.   I think I will be a little busy for a few months.

I have to be at the Cancer Center hospital at 8 for an 8 hour infusion on floor 8.  So if you can, play 888 on the lottery tomorrow for me please.  Will try to let you all know how it went, if I can, once we are home.

Quote:

Every day you challenge cancer and survive is a victory for you.







No comments:

Post a Comment