Wednesday, December 21, 2016

An outing!

Was so excited that I got to ride along to the airport the other day to take my sisters.  Didn't get out of the car but I got a ride in the car.  Such excitement.  BUT today I actually went to the grocery store.  Found a pair jeans (that fit me), sweater (cold here for me), nice scarf around my neck, a little bit of make up, earrings and a black hat that I got a while back.  Bill calls it my Yoko hat.   And off we went to Publix.  Put on my mask and in to the store I went.  Went through the whole store too!!  Didn't go down all the aisles but several of them.   Was proud of myself!  Little things right now make me see that I am going to get my energy back.  Even if it's little by little.   I can tell you though that I was tired once we got home and the groceries put away even with Bill's help.  Bill did tell me that he was nervous the whole time we were in the store.  

Been feeling pretty good.  I have more energy most days.  I do have some days that I just don't feel  good.  Not as many any more.  I know I get antsy sitting around.  Have been doing crossword puzzles and word finds.  Also, coloring in my adult coloring book.  Thanks Judy!!!  These things help me with my neurophy in my fingers.  

Christmas will be calm this year.  Kristi, Matt, Sasha, Ellie and mom will be coming over on Christmas Day.  Bill is smoking a brisket for us.  Can't wait for that!  Just a few sides to go with it and that's it.  The girls made us a Christmas tree.  Has a few presents under it already.  Just being able for Bill and my FL family to be with me is the only present I need!  

Quote:

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here, we should dance!




6 comments:

  1. Seeing you and your journey to getting stronger and more energy every day is all the Christmas gift Deb and I need. So enjoyed being there with you and Bill. Love you both bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas my dear purse purse! Love and hugs and healing thoughts coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas my dear purse purse! Love and hugs and healing thoughts coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me happy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete