Monday, December 5, 2016

Vistors!!!

Yesterday, Matt, Kristi and the girls drove to Tampa to visit.   Was so nice.  We talked (probably told the same thing over we already talked about), laughed and talked some more.  Pap took a much needed walk with the girls.  Matt got us pizza, wings etc for dinner.  I am not allowed delivery so Matt went for it.   Was really glad to see my granddaughters.  Ellie in her fancy dress up clothes and boots with heels and Sasha being herself in her size 0 jeans.  LOL.   Had to cry a little though when they left because I want to go come so bad.  Hopefully, by the week end.  See my doctor tomorrow and going to beg a little.

Well, off to the Cancer Center for blood work and a drip of fluid.  No PA or doctor visit today.

Quote:

We can't always direct the wind but we can adjust the sails.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! I'm just getting caught up on your blog! Glad you got to see the fam and hope you can go home soon. Kristi has been keeping me updated on your progress. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon, mom! You're doing awesome! Love you ❌⭕️❌⭕️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending Come Home vibes!!! You need some comfy furniture! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me cry happy tears this time to hear that you'll soon be home!!!!Love you BFF, I wish I could have visited too! Maybe in FL in 2017 for sure!!! so happy the girls come to see you...only a grandma, Nana, Didi,and Nona knows that feeling!!! ..soon BFF..Hugs to my superman Bill!!! soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete