Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Sisters!

Each day I gain more strength.  Each day I am able to eat more.  Each day I am able to walk more.  Each day I am able to drink more (still not near enough).  I know I still have a way to go but each day brings me closer to me.  

Friday I have an appointment with Dr. Sarriera, my oncologist.  Haven't seen him since October.

As most of you know, my sisters flew down to visit me, our mom and Kristi and family.  They spent several hours with me Tuesday and Wednesday.  Brought mom along.  Will visit for a bit tomorrow again.  So glad to see them.

Quote:

The pain you feel today is the strength you'll have tomorrow!








3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad my Aunts are there! Love you, Mom! Thank you for being my mom and for gathering the strength! You're doing fantastic! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have wonderful beautiful loving sisters.The love they have brought to you will surly help in your healing. Love shared from us in PA...Enjoy the time with them and so happy to hear each day brings you more strength! You are a fighter and this battle will soon be a victory won!!Love and Miss you BFF..Keep on Keeping on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know they will play a major part in your healing.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete