Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Florida!

It's vertigo.  So glad it wasn't from the mixture of meds I take.  I really thought at first this dizziness was cancer related.  Hard not to.  Someday I won't blame "cancer" for everything happening with my body.  I am getting older and there are "older" things that happen.  ;). Anyway, vertigo can come and go.  Hoping this is going.  Dr. Henley gave me a prescription of dizzy pills to take if needed.  She also said there are crystals in your ears that roll with you when you turn your head.  These crystals tells the brain that you are turning your head.  Well, these crystals get stuck every once in a while and do not roll causing the room to spin, eyes to spin etc.  They do come unstuck for a lot of people but some need to have physical therapy to help loosen them.  There isn't any guarantee they will come unstuck.  She felt I may be on the way to recovery this time since my dizziness isn't lasting as long when I move my head certain ways.  Dr. Henley explained that dizziness from vertigo is from the position of the head.  Vertigo can come and go or come and stay.  Some people have it all the time whereas you could have a bout of it and never have it again for months, years even.  I am praying that if this is on the way out,  I don't have it again.  All this being said, one of my BFF,  Sandy could write a book on vertigo.  Right Sandy?

So the weather here is absolutely beautiful.  Bill has been working in the yard.  One thing he is doing is a walkway from the front yard to the back and it involves pavers.  There were several times I heard him say, where is Frank Corcoran when I need him.  He has also laid some sort of black netting stuff around some plants we bought and planted (well, he planted) to get ready for a ton or so of stones.  Our neighbors, Michelle and Gery, gave us a few of their plants they were getting rid of.  So he's been planting them.  Funny though, they gave us some iris plants but they are still in the wheelbarrow and they are blooming.  Again, the weather here is absolutely gorgeous.  Yes, we are going to have some hot and very humid weather but we both are very happy and content that we moved to Florida.  Bill said that we should have done it 20 years ago.

Quote:

You can't control what happens to you but you can control the way that you handle it!






No comments:

Post a Comment