Sunday, March 19, 2017

No conditioner!

I took my third Revlimid today.  So far so good.  No rash.  Will take my next one on Wednesday (doing the every three days).  See Abbey on Thursday.  Then start the every other day on Friday.  Once I do the every other day for three times, I go to every day alternating 2.5 mg and 5 mg.  Taking just the 2.5 mg now.  So glad they made me a calendar with the days to take the pill and the mgs to take.  Keep those prayers coming because I know they are helping.

This week is also my Zometa drip.  It was scheduled for Friday but they are supposed to change it to Thursday.  That way I can see Abbey and get the drip the same day and not have to run back down town again.  No big deal as we are used to running here and there for doctors.  Glad Bill likes to drive.  ;)

I am hoping to be able to drive soon.  I have driven from Sandy and Denny's place to ours but there aren't any major roads.  Traffic here is horrible and I was so getting used to it before this all hit.  Now I have to start over.  And I will!!

Today I decided to wash my hair with shampoo even though it's only 1/8 of an inch long.  First thing I did was to pour too much shampoo in my hand.  Used it anyway.  Made a nice lather.  Then for a split second, I forgot how I was to rinse it off (can't say rinse it out).  I figured using conditioner was pushing it a little too far so no conditioner this time.

Quote:

Sometimes you can because you can.  Sometimes you can because you have to!








1 comment: