Thursday, March 30, 2017

Princess Pepper

Had my weekly appointment with Dr. Sarriera to see how the Revlimid is reacting with me.  So far, no rashes.  I started to take them every day yesterday.  Usually it's day 3 or 4 that I break out in a rash so will see what happens in the next few days.  Hopefully nothing.  Once we establish that I have been desensitized, I will go on a regular maintenance program of 21 days on and 7 days off.  I don't have to go back now to see him for two weeks this time if all runs smoothly.  I will have a full Multiple Myeloma lab panel done at that time to see where I am.  Full remission??  That would be real nice.  Relax my mind some.

Still have the neuropathy in my feet and fingers but not as bad as it has been.  Or maybe I am just tolerating it better.  The numbness in my fingers does drive me crazy some times.  I am hoping this, too, will disappear.

The vertigo is still there.  Seems to last less at times when I turn.  Something else to learn to tolerate.  Dr. Sarriera didn't seem too concerned as this is my family doctor's thing.

Years ago when I got my iPhone 5C, the tech at Target needed to give my phone a name.  I wasn't there so he named it Princess Pepper.  Well, I finally traded in my Princess Pepper phone.  It was so slow, kept running out of memory, would shut off even when it was charged, just down right old.  I have been eligible for an upgrade for awhile but hate the new plans they have now.  No longer the days when I could get a new phone and they would pay me to take it out of the store.  I really did do that several times.  I couldn't believe it when they were switching over my information from Princess Pepper.  The tech, I again went to Target, told me it was taking so long because I had over 2200 pictures between my phone and the cloud.  Yes, 2200 pictures.  Well, I do have 8 grandkids you know.  Lol!

Quote:

No matter how good or bad you think your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful.  Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.


1 comment:

  1. 2200 photos? That's why your phone was running out of memory and not charging and shutting off lol
    Love you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete