Monday, March 27, 2017

Hail!

Having a little set back here the last two days.  We are thinking not cancer related.  Yesterday, Sunday,  morning I rolled over in bed to pet Tommy and the room started spinning and my eyes started spinning, felt nauseous and then broke out in a sweat.  Roll to the other side to get out of bed and the same thing happened.  Felt sluggish all day with a very dull, dull headache.  Then when I went to bed the same thing happened but not as severe.  Then this morning again this happened just like Sunday morning.  Once I was up, I felt sluggish and this lasted most of the day.  Also, when I tilt my head to the left or right, same thing happens.

Of course I contacted Dr. Sarriera's office first thing this morning.  After several consultations, they felt it was not related to me starting Revlimid or any of my other meds or even cancer related.  Felt it may be low blood sugar or blood pressure related and told me to contact my family doctor.  Called her office and described my symptoms to the reception.  She told me Dr. Henley was out today but was being covered by another doctor.  I opted to wait till tomorrow to go in so I could see Dr. Henley.  I then, within 15 minutes, got a call from Dr. Henley's nurse asking me tons of questions regarding my symptoms.  Told me she would call back after she discussed them with the doctor that was covering to see if he felt I needed to come in today.  She called and asked a few more questions and said that he felt as long as the room wasn't spinning when I stood up, I should be able to wait until tomorrow to see Dr. Henley but if the symptoms worsen throughout the day, call immediately.   This new doctor we have has 24 hour emergency care.  That's pretty nice.  Hope we don't have to use it but it's there if we need to.  My appointment is at 2:20 tomorrow.  I will post tomorrow evening how I made out.

This is very upsetting to me because I have been feeling pretty good.  I was feeling that I wasn't being as much of a burden on Bill.  Feeling I could probably drive my car.  Feeling like I could do more things in the house.  Just feeling stronger and more energetic.  This just brought me down a step or two.  Hopefully it's nothing and I can get those good feelings back again.  I have mentioned this before but every time I have an ache or pain or just not feeling right, I worry that it's back.  We know it's going to come back but no one knows when.  Again, this may be nothing but to me right now it's something!!

So the other night it started raining pretty hard but we thought the rain drops sounded pretty loud.  Bill said it sounded like sleet.  I went out and it was hailing.  Yep, hail in FL.  First I have seen it since we have been here.  Michelle said she has been in FL for 16 years and this was the first for her too.

Quote:

At the end of the day, all you need is hope and strength.  Hope that it will get better and strength to hold on until it does.


No comments:

Post a Comment