Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Chatty Kathy

Just a quick update.  I finished my cycle 2 last week and have off until October 24.  Only have to take my steroids and regular meds.  Took the steroids yesterday and that is why I am still up.  It's 12:45.  Last night I went to bed at 1, was up around 4, slept from 7 until about 8.  Been up ever since.  Sure hope they keep me up a bit tomorrow night.  BECAUSE Louise and Bob will be here.  We pick them up around 7 PM tonight.  Will be here until the 24th.  Yippee!!!  So much a needed visit for the 4 of us.

Other then the insomnia, I have a rash but nothing bothersome.  It's funny because it starts on my chin first, then moves up the cheek, to my nose.  Then eventually goes to my chest and neck areas.   A little on my arms but seems to stop there.  And of course the steroids make me a little aggravated, anxious, talk a lot and sometimes could cry for no reason.  Have been able to hold back the tears but sure there will be some flowing tonight.  BECAUE Louise and Bob will be here!!!!!

May not be posting for a bit unless there is change in anything with me.  Don't see that happening. BECAUSE Louise and Bob will be here!!!

Michelle came over last night to say hi to Mom.  Well, she got to see the steroid can't shut up day.  Blah, Blah, blah, blah.  LOL.  So we decide to call me Chatty Kathy.  Do you remember that doll?  Was the last doll I ever got.  She was spelled with a C though.  Mag pies will be our names soon.  BECAUSE Louise and Bob will be here.

Quote:

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, bring your own sunshine.






No comments:

Post a Comment