Monday, October 30, 2017

Cold water.

Tomorrow will be day 1, week 2 of cycle 3.  Will have extra labs drawn for Myeloma testing.  These   labs are done one week before my appointment with Dr. Sarriera.  That way all the results will be back for our appointment.  Also, doing a 24 hour collection for that visit.  TMI??  Sorry.  Need to keep it all together so I can remember when.  Appointment with Dr. Sarriera is next Tuesday, Nov 7th.  What November already???

Had a not so good weekend.  Tuesday started with me being up till 2 AM, sleeping a few hours and up again.  Wednesday we were in and out of the Cancer Center really quick.  No labs and till I got my port lines in, my Kyprolis was on it's way from the pharmacy.  Wednesday night was pretty much the same as far as wide awake till AM hours.  Then comes Thursday.  Still a bit wired but feeling the steroids are wearing off.  Was able to go with Michelle to play bingo.  Michelle won a game!

Then comes my Friday.  Chemo now kicking in.  So very tired.  No energy.  Naps are what I need and what I take.  Picked up mom and met Kristi, Matt, Sasha and Ellie for a belated birthday dinner for Matt.  Very good choice of restaurants.  Was able to keep awake for dinner.  :)  Saturday was pretty much the same.  Not as tired but again not much energy.  Pushed myself through the day.  Napping again.  Felt down a lot of the day.  Started with a pain in my left hip on Thursday that continued off and on Friday and Saturday.  Not sure what that was???   Sunday energy level was better.

Now I get to start all this all over again.  10 steroids in the morning along with my 2 meds and 3 vitamins.  2 more meds at 3 and 2 more at 8.  Then the 11 chemo meds around 10:30 tomorrow night.  Hence, my 30 Tuesday meds.  Up most of the night Tuesday and Wednesday.  Thursday somewhat wired, Friday and Saturday fatigued, Sunday some energy, Monday more energy and start over again.   Over and over.   Till when???

Weather has turned a bit cold in FL.  I think this morning it was 46.  And to be cold for a few more days.  One thing in FL that you have is warm water coming out of the spigots even when you only have the cold faucet turned on.  Gets confusing to non Floridians.  Well this morning, we actually had cold water coming out of the faucet.  Really cold water.  Had to call Sandy and tell her.  Cold or hot, I love Florida!!!!

Quote:

Laughter is the sound of our soul dancing.

(Thanks Louise)




1 comment:

  1. Makes me smile that you like and posted that saying... I always want you to remember that! There will be many more laughs...because you have a very good soul and am happy for your friendship!! Take each day and smile, and know our prayers are being heard! You will beat all this!!! xo xo..

    ReplyDelete