Thursday, November 3, 2016

5 out of 8

Last night was also as bad as the day.  Just no relief of my feet.  Up every hour on the hour.  Ugh.  Sent a text to Dr. Ochoa's nurse regarding the pain from the neuropathy.  She responded later today.  He wants me to take 3 pains, 3 times a say.  Upped the dosage.  So lets hope that works.

But to brighten the end of my day, I got a text from my grandson around 10:45  (#1)  -  Jakob!  "Hey you up?"  Me-"I am.  Can't sleep. What's up?"  Then the phone rang.  Just wanted to talk.  We talked about school, girlfriend and me and my disease; Multiple Myeloma.  Then I told him I told the doctor that I have to get better by the end of May because my grandson is graduating and I will not miss that!!  He said he knew I would be better by then.  Jakob then asked me if (# 2)  -  Kristopher could call.  Of course.  We talked about school and most of all, his year of football!!!  Told him I loved the football pictures. Can't wait to get one.  I also had been texting with (#3)  -  Juliana.  And as I blogged last night  (#4). -  Sasha and (#5)  -  Eliana were here for dinner.  This was a wonderful day for me to be able to see or talk or text with my grandchildren.  They are my world!!! They make me fight for remission of this stupid stuff called cancer!!!  They make me smile.  They love me!  They filled a space in my heart that I didn't know was empty.  They are all blessings sent from Heaven.

So what this all means, I had a conversation will all my grandchild except (#6). -  Chad,
(#7) -  Leah and (#8). -  Layton!  5 out of 8!!!!  Love you 3 too!!!

Quote:

Even when my grandchildren are not in my arms or in my home, they are in my heart and there they will stay forever!!

2 comments:

  1. And they love their Didi, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you if only in spirit, thoughts and prayers. You are almost to the top of that mountain you've been climbing. It's not "I think I can it's "I KNOW I CAN" and will beat this. You got this! Love you bunches

    ReplyDelete