Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Off to UF Cancer Center!

Haven't been to the Cancer Center for a bit.  I prescriptions there that I needed to pick up.  Was nice just to pick up scripts and not have to go to the 4th or 2nd floor.

Trying to get my head wrapped around this week end of shots, catheter insertion and cell aspiration.  Then a few days of rest at home and admission to hospital just around the corner.  Will get it together once I have the first shot!!!

The nurse that held our class last week told us the day I get my transplant is considered day zero.  I will be reborn.  So will now I have two birthdays.  I will have to get all my childhood shots again. Oh joy!!!  And it will take at least a year for my immune system to be back with me.

Today was a horrible neuropathy day.  Has me totally worn out.
 

Quote:

No amount of of money, no amount of privilege can make you exempt if cancer chooses you!




No comments:

Post a Comment