Friday, November 11, 2016

Tomorrow.

If you are having trouble seeing Brace's letter from yesterday's post, please sign in first.  I can't see it either unless I am signed in to the blog.

Tomorrow starts my days of tomorrow's!!   I check in to the hospital around noon, have high dose chemotherapy, rest Sunday and my transplant on Monday.   Then on the road to recovery.  It will take some time but that time only brings me more time.  Time to appreciate my family.  Time to appreciate my friends.  Time to appreciate my and Bill's retirement.  Time to appreciate me!!

Quote:

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway!






4 comments:

  1. I want to wish you Good Luck tomorrow and the days ahead towards your recovery, you are a very strong person with a excellent support system of family and friends. I have faith that you will definitely be enjoying and appreciating the life Bill and you have envisioned for your retirement, you just had to take a detour for awhile. You are strong, healthy, and positive woman. You are you the best. Your in great hands . Luv you, keep us posted if you can on your daily progress. Thoughts are with you . You got this👍💕

    ReplyDelete