Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Double dose!

Today was not a great day.  Lots of tears.  Lots of why me?  Lots of I feel so alone in this journey except for Bill.  If I have to have cancer, then why do I have to have this neuropathy too?  Why can't I have a few days of I feel fairly good so I can get my stuff ready for the next 40 days or so?  Why can't I have some energy like I used to?  At least some of it.  Most of my day went this way.  Not so good.  Not such a wanna be me day!!  Not a "I feel good day".  Someday I will be able to say that.  Someday I will be able to feel that!  Someday!

Kristi and the girls came over tonight for some chili.  Coconut macaroons and cheesecake too.  Now they are something to stop the tears.  Thanks Kristi, Sasha and Ellie!!!  Much needed visitors.

Quote:

You're allowed to scream, you're allow to cry but never give up!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy!, I am sorry today was a bad day for you. It will be much better soon. Please keep that in your mind and heart. Listen, I'm not a doctor but my ex sister in law had Shingles so bad that she has neuropathy down the both her legs. The doctor had prescribed her Lyrca and she was taking 3pills a days. Took awhile but has over the past year has helped, plus she does yoga and meditation. She also had from 0 to 10 scale of pain each day and between feeling like her legs were on fire and aching most days were on the high side of the scale. Finally after over a year it is down most days to a 3 on the scale and she weaned off the Lyrca and continues to do meditation and the yoga. So, maybe you could ask about the. Lyrca . Either way it will eventually turn around for you and you will be the best and happy person you are. I will keep you close in my thoughts. Hoping for a peaceful night for you. Take care💕😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, mom! Those days will be here before you know it. I know you got it in you ... keep on trucking!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete