Wednesday, November 9, 2016

To remember you by!

First stop to Moffitt to flush my catheter at 8 AM.  Then on 75, I 4, and 417 to Casselberry.  Home.  Laundry to do and repack for a repeat of 30 days this time.  I check in on Saturday, the 12th.  Bill will stay for a bit then come home for a few days and back down again.

Thanks so much to Michelle and Gery for taking care of Tommy and watching after the house.  Tommy is all snuggled up beside me right now.  Sound asleep.  Probably didn't sleep much while we were gone.

Thank you Susan for making sure we had a clean house to come home to.  Sorry Tommy makes such a mess.  😽

Kristi, Sasha and Ellie stopped by tonight to check on me.  A little haggled looking but still hanging in there.  Juliana called to also check on me.  Girls were giggly tonight.  Makes me smile.  Funniest thing was Ellie asking me if she could take a small chalkboard home with them to "like" remember me by.  Made me have the giggles then.  If you haven't heard it before, I love and cherish my grandkids.

Quotes:

You're okay even if your skin doesn't fit the way it used to!


No comments:

Post a Comment