Saturday, November 5, 2016

Wrath of Kath!

Had my first shot of Nuprogen last night at 5.  Had to stay there an hour longer to make sure there  were no reactions.  We were able to get sandwichs out of this special fridge they have. Full of bag lunches complete with chips and raisins, all kinds of drinks, jello and yogurt.  I got turkey and Bill got tuna.  However, someone took his chips and raisins.  Lol.  Came back to the room and ordered dinner around 8.  I feel asleep around 10:30 and woke up at 5:30 and back to sleep till 7.  Had some breakfast and slept again from 10:30 till 1.  Good deep sleeps.  Hope the night ones continue.  Will be leaving here around 4:30 to go to Moffitt for my second shot.  As most of you know, these shots are to help produce more stem cells.  More stem cells for my stem cell collection Tuesday the 8th. Hopefully, more stem cells so I don't have to go back on Wednesday the 9th for further collection.  

Just had my second shot.  There was no one in site in the hospital.  Usually it's packed.  I was surprised when I got my calendar that things were scheduled for the weekend.  Two more to go.  Monday they put my central line in my chest.  Sounds like fun.  Tuesday they take my stem cells.   Then be at home with no appointments for a few days.

All this getting me ready for the transplant.  All of this for the "Wrath of Kath" (thanks Michelle for the phrase) to beat this cancer.  Don't mess with the Wrath of Kath.

Quote:

Sometimes you get to choose your battles and sometimes they choose you!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got some much needed sleep.It's strange, but I slept from 10:30 to 5am myself. First time in years I got 6hrs of sleep...you must have sent me some of your vibe meds.lol....Hope you get more of the same tonight..Rest good and I'll meet you in my dreams.......Good luck...love you bunches and Bill too....xoxo.....Mom

    ReplyDelete