Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Colorado Fondue

Today was a fairly good day.  No drugs other than my Acyclovir and Lyrica.  The other drugs seemed to be fading away.  And the rash is faded too.  Bill said I didn't have my man voice this morning so that is a sign of the drugs fading.  Was up at 5:45 AM for some reason.  Just couldn't fall back to sleep so just got up.  Well, actually got on my iPad, checked email, Facebook, messages.

Sandy came over around 11 and we actually did some shopping.  CVS, Bed Bath and Beyond, Staples and Kohls.  Didn't really stay long in any of these stores.  I don't shop like I used to.  Go get what I want and done.  That makes Bill happy.

Got a call from the Cancer Center scheduler for my new dates of my Kyprolis IV drip.   Starts Tuesday, August 29th.  Will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  Champa is my schedulers name.  She said this will be for 3 cycles.  Never met Champa in person but sure have talked to her a lot.

Ended today going out to eat with Sandy and Denny to celebrate my birthday (early).  My choice was Colorado Fondue.  I really like this place and wanted them to experience it.  Bill had never been either.  Food was great as was the company.  Didn't get the chocolate fondue dessert as we were all too full.  May have to go back just for that.

Quote:

Hope .  It's powerful.  It's real.  It's all we got.  Cure Myeloma.  


No comments:

Post a Comment