Monday, August 21, 2017

Named after a street.

Heard back this morning from Desiree.  Dr. Sarriera wants me to stop taking the Polmalyst and Dex.  Made me an appointment for 11:30 tomorrow, Tuesday to review with us what we do from here.  Next plan.  I have a lot of faith in my doctor and need to follow his protocol until we get this right.  It's been over a year and I am still battling this with just a little bit of peace of mind I had off and on.  No one knows when this disease will relapse but I sure didn't think it would be this soon.  Nor did Dr. Sarriera.  And to relapse in a different form and more aggressive.  Plasmacytoma.

The lady on the 5th floor that I couldn't remember her name was there last Friday when I went for my IV drip.  When she signed me in, I said I was staring at your name tag because I couldn't remember your name.  Told her about my blog and she was part of my post the other night.  She proceeds to tell me that her name is Elaine.  Then finishes with a story.  Her parents were on their way to the hospital to deliver and still hadn't pick a girls name.  They past a street and saw the name Elaine and like it.  So she was named after a street.

Quote:

Never allow waiting to become a habit.  Live your dreams and take risks.  Life is happening now.




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kathy! Just wanted to say thank you for this quote. It's amazing how we talk to one another without even knowing it. ;) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete