Thursday, August 31, 2017

Mediterranean Street Food

A little rash has popped up but not one that is bothersome so far.  I read my blog from last year when I was on the Cyclops meds.  Mild rash that disappeared in a day or so.  Mostly hyper from the steroids all day.  Went to bed at 1 PM and slept till 8:30.

I will start next week my next cycle. This is going to work this time.  I am not feeling any new lumps on my head.  Prayers!!!

On the way to the Cancer Center, I would see this small building in the middle of a parking lot.  Finally one we hit a red light and I got to be nosy.  This little building is a restaurant.  It is named Mediterranean Street Food.   Looks very interesting to me.  And to be in the middle of a parking lot.  May have to stop and just see what it's all about.  I know Kristie said she wanted to try the restaurant.  The day she picked was a day they were closed.  They advertise as "Best Parking Lot Restaurant".  May have to try it some time.

Quote:

Believe you can and you are halfway there.


No comments:

Post a Comment