Thursday, July 20, 2017

A friends' journey.

Number 9 is over and done with.  Oh, I counted 24 seconds.  Tomorrow number 10 and we will be finished with the radiation treatments.  This is going to kick this cancer out of me because I don't want it any more.  I don't need it anymore.  Dr. Nanda said the radiation continues to work for several weeks.  So keep on keeping on!!!

Stopped today at Lake Eola on the way home from the Cancer Center.  Been seeing the swan paddle boats on the lake.  Not sure what we were thinking because it was very hot today and even though there was a canvas top over the swan, the sun found it's way in.  We both sprayed sun screen on and glad we did.  We didn't even paddle the amount of time we paid for.  Was nice though.

I had a very special friend tell me she likes to read several of my blog posts at a time.  She pretends it's a Lifetime Movie.  A Friend's Journey.  A journey she wishes I wasn't on.  A Lifetime story of my journey, my battle I am fighting.  Some spots in my posts make her cry.  Make her wish she could reach through my blog and walk it with me.  This special friend has walked the cancer life at one time also.  She knows what a cancer battle is.

Quote:

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be.






1 comment:

  1. Kathy I have been reading your blog every day you post on it been praying for you a lot lost my Mom on the 14th to cancer. I wish she took the treatment but she would not she just gave up she would have been 89 on the 16th. Love prayers Linda.

    ReplyDelete