Sunday, July 16, 2017

Glow in the dark!

Tomorrow I will start my second half of the radiation treatments.  5 more to go.  Also, tomorrow I will meet with Dr. Nanda for a consultation to see if I have any questions regarding my treatment.   And I do.  I have a list in my notes on my phone.  Small list but some things I have been wondering about.

Saturday wasn't a good day for me.  I got up as usual but just didn't feel right.  Sluggish.  Had put a roast in the crock pot the day before for BBQ so I got that ready.  Then I took a shower and started to get ready for Kristi to pick me up.  Again, just didn't feel right.  By then I was a bit light headed.  Especially when I moved my head too fast.  It wasn't vertigo as I have experienced that and this wasn't the same.  Called Kristi and told her not to pick me up.  Bill was on the porch so went out to tell him I wasn't going.  Not good.  Very light headed.  We came in and I laid down on the bed.  Of course, the tears came along with the angry feeling.  Angry because I wanted to go with my daughter, mom and granddaughters to the craft show and then out to lunch.  Angry because I have been feeling pretty good lately and now this.  Angry because I have cancer.  Just angry!

Calmed down a bit then my sister Cheri called.  I cried to her for a bit.  She just left me cry and didn't tell me it will be okay, that I was stronger than that, that things would be better; just left me cry.  And I thank her for that.

Took a nice nap and felt a bit better then.  We were to go to Kristi and Matt's for dinner and I felt we could.  So around 5:30, we took my beef BBQ and headed over there for a while.

So not sure what was up with the light headed morning.  Will talk to Dr. Nanda tomorrow.  That is not a side effect of radiation but we all know that I am not the norm.

Bill told the girls that we do not need a night light because I glow in the dark now that I have had some radiation.

Quote:

Family, where life begins and love never ends.


1 comment: