Thursday, July 13, 2017

Zip Car.

Day 4 of my radiation treatment went well.  Once again, no Ativan.  I am getting braver.  Really just praying harder.  So today I counted how many seconds the zaps were.  4 seconds.  I counted how many zaps.  12 zaps.  Was texting this info to Matt Noll (not during the treatment) and he explained it to me.  This means they point the beam from 12 different positions to get a good dose distribution with the primary goal to kill the bad cells as much as possible while sparing the good cells.  Makes sense to me.  I can't wait to go tomorrow so I can tell the techs that info and sound intelligent.  Ha!  Thanks Matt.  Check is in the mail for the text consultation.  ;)  So we have 6 to go.  Glad we don't have to go on Saturday and Sunday. A little break there for my driver!

We actually parked and walked a bit after my treatment.  Been wanting to walk, guess it's called, downtown Orlando for a while now.  Walked to the Cigar Bar and then to Wahlburgers for lunch.  Then had to head back to the car.  Threat of rain you know.

We see a Honda CRV exactly like mine every time we drive to the Cancer Center.  Same color, same year and it was always parked at the same place.  There is a warehouse near so we just figured it belonged to someone that worked in the warehouse.  Got to be a habit to look for it.  Yep, there it was and exactly in the same spot.  One day I noticed there was a sign on the side of the CRV.  Couldn't read it because we went by it too fast.  Next time we went by I was able to read the sign.  It said
Zip Car.  Then just figured it was some sales person that also worked in the warehouse.  Then a day or so after that, I saw a sign on a pole that said something about parking for Zip Car only.  Okay let's ask Siri.  I am sure a lot of you know about Zip Cars and the rest that don't, ask Siri or Alexia or Cortana or Bixby or Goggle it or however you search for answers.  Oh, by the way, it's still sitting there in the same spot.

Quote:

DREAM as though you have nothing to lose.  BELIEVE as though anything is possible.
LOVE as though your heart knows no bounds.  LIVE as though there is only today.


No comments:

Post a Comment