Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Dental clearance!

11 PM to bed last night.  Was up maybe twice walking my beaten path.  Then back to sleep.  Just keep praying this neuropathy soon at least eases up some.  Please!

Starting to prepare for my 3 days of pretesting that begins October 17 at Moffitt in Tampa (start some things at home on the 16th).  Who knew that I would have to have a dental clearance?  Have to have a letter from my dentist saying my mouth and gums are free from signs and symptons of infection.  Interesting, huh?   Have that appointment tomorrow.

Sandy and Denny had us over for dinner.  Good meal.  They are really concerned about the possibility of hurricane Matthew messing up their flight home.  Just have to wait and see.  The hype reminds me of PA and the hype of snow storms.  Here there is always a shortage of water in the stores. In PA, it was a shortage of toilet paper.

Quote:

Stay organized.  Break down tasks in to smaller steps!



No comments:

Post a Comment