Monday, October 10, 2016

Zometa drip

Another night of not sleeping much.   Walking helps the neuropathy. Wish I could at least sleep walk to get some rest.  

Today was my last day at the Cancer Center for treatments until after the transplant.  Had my Zometa drip. Zometa is a support medicine for the bones.  I go back on Thursday to see Dr. Sarriera one final time before my transplant.  My transplant doctor will be keeping him in the loop though throughout my transplant.

Got to meet two celebrities today.  Dog the bounty hunter and his wife Beth.  Thanks Michelle.

Went to our support group meeting this evening.  Great speaker.  Then everyone tells their story.  After I told mine, the leader of the group ask everyone to give me some words of encouragement for my transplant.  Very touching.

Quote:

You are braver than you think.

1 comment: