Saturday, October 1, 2016

My car is burgundy!

Wow.  Did I sleep last night or was I dreaming?   Went to bed around 11:30, slept till 1:30, up about 10 minutes and back to sleep till 5:30 this morning.  Been up most of the day except for about 2 1/2 hour naps.  Now almost 10.  Not a lot of foot pain at first this morning.  Built up as day went on.  Hands still tingly and itchy.  A little rash from the chemo pills from yesterday.  No big deal.  Steroids have me very "bitchy", weepy and touchy.  Just ask Bill.  Sorry.  Hope I can sleep again tonight.  Bill ordered me some cream that is to be good for neuropathy called Wise Men.  Will be trying it out tonight.  Will give you an update tomorrow.

Picked up Sandy and Denny at their condo so they could see mom's place when we picked her up.  Then to Publix and back home.  Then out to finish celebrating our anniversary at BJ's Brew House with mom, Sandy, Denny, Michelle and Gery.  Great time.  Watching hurricane Matthew closely.  Our son-in-law and nephew mixed up in one.

The color for Multiple Myeloma is burgundy.  Ironically my car is burgundy.  Just thought I would point that out.

Quote:

Wear burgundy for someone you need in your life!




No comments:

Post a Comment