Thursday, October 20, 2016

Relax!

Great night of sleep last night.  Exhausting three days will do that to you.  Today I did nothing but relax. No meds for about two weeks except Gabapentine for the neuropathy.  Would feel fairly good if not for that.  Still get fatigued.   But that comes with the myeloma.

Having a little trouble sitting.  That's because they did the bone marrow biopsy in my hip bone but went into it from the middle of my butt cheek.  TMI! TMI!   My way of remembering is my blog.  Anyway, it's hard to sit.

Want to thank you all again for the cards.   So thoughtful and mean a lot to me.  And thanks for the one sent to Bill as a caregiver.  That was very special.  Also, again, thanks for the texts, emails, IM's.  All of these are greatly appreciated.  Most of all, thanks for the prayers and the positive energy sent our way.  The next few weeks are going to be very trying for us so keep on sending those prayers.

Quote:

Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick but don't lose faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment