Saturday, October 29, 2016

I'll drink to that!

Slept good again last night.  Feet weren't real good again today.  I still think they are getting worse than better.  UGH!  Picked up Mom around 11:30 and dropped her off at Walmart.  She wanted to get her hair done, needed a pedicure and manicure and needed to do a little shopping.  We went to Public for a few things and went home.  Mom finally called to have us come get her at 4:30.  I was thinking that she got kidnapped.

This is my last weekend for awhile at my house.  My last weekend for awhile to have my mom here.  My last weekend for a while to see Matt, Kristi and the girls.  My last weekend for awhile to have Michelle and Gery over for a drink, and some fun conversation and laughter.  I decided to have a drink too.  I call them Michelle Sparkle.  Vodka, OJ and sparkling water.  Figured it will be a while!!!    Great time, filled with laughter!!  Awesome!!  To be continued in a few months!!!  To be continued!!

Quote:

I can't drop out of my life!




1 comment: