Saturday, October 15, 2016

Happy end of first step to you!

Last night was horrible.  Worse pain every in my feet.  Walking didn't even help. So, needless to say, didn't get a lot of sleep.  Maybe walked too much yesterday.  Maybe sandals I had on caused it.  Maybe neuropathy is getting worse.  Maybe neuropathy is getting better.  Don't know.  Hoping tonight isn't a repeat.   Enough!

Great dinner at Kristi and Matt's tonight.  Matt made eggplant rollatini.  Loved it.  After we were done eating and the girls had clear the table, they turned the lights out and walked into the dining room with a cake with a few candles on it.  I thought it was for Matt's birthday and started signing happy birthday.  Then I hear Kristi and the girls singing, happy end of first steps for you, happy end of first steps for you, I realized it was for me.  Celebrating the end of my treatment plan of drugs, shots, labs, drips and moving on to the transplant.  So special.  So caring.

So tomorrow I start some of my pretest stuff at home.  Then Monday we head to Tampa very early in the AM for various tests and appointments.  2 hour trip one way.  Glad Bill likes to drive.

Quote:

Life is a song-sing it.
Life is a game-play it.
Life is a challenge-meet it.
Life is a dream-realize it.
Life is love-enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. You're on your way. You're badass and you got this!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a tough journey for sure and you're climbing that mountain like the survivor you are are! Here's to kicking ass on the next leg of the fight.

    ReplyDelete