Friday, September 30, 2016

Chemo pills and steroid pills take ##!

Same ole night like the previous nights.  Does ceramic tile show a pattern of where you walked like carpet does?   I have a walking pattern that I go each night to relieve my pain.  Funny how walking eases it.  Swing those arms, lift those arms, shake those hands, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!   Come on, count with me.  My little ritual several times each night to ease pain.  Then lay down in bed. Nope.  Not working.  Sit in lounge chair with recliner back.   Only way I can get a little sleep.  Then up, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.  Again.  Desiree said it should start easing soon.  Soon would be now.  Maybe I can get her to walk with me.  

Velcade done per Dr. Sariera till (?) but it's my Friday 22 pill day to include 10 steroids and 7 chemo pills (cyclophosphamide or as I call them, Cyclope pills).  I continue on this Friday schedule until the 14th of October.  Will the steroids keep me up tonight or tomorrow or when?   It's already 10:30.  

Quote:

I'm doing the dance called life!



2 comments:

  1. Love you. Sending you good vibes and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come over with me. The dogs would live to walk with you.
    Hugs and kisses. Next year this time....

    ReplyDelete