Tuesday, July 26, 2016

2 Weeks on, 1 Week off

Day 12

Electric panel replaced.  We are home much to the delight of our kitties.  Air working great.  Bill was very pleased with the electrical company and the electrician that redid our panel.  Took all morning but it's done.

I really am looking forward to seeing Dr. Sarriera tomorrow.  These next two days were to be the end of my first chemo treatment cycle.  But since I became allergic to my chemo pill, not sure how that will change my cycle. 2 weeks on, 1 week off.  Will know tomorrow for sure.  And then, I will move on to counting again??

Injection from yesterday made me tired today but Kristi and I did some running around.  Best of all, got my fix at Sushi Lolo's.

Quote:

I can and I will!

3 comments:

  1. Always good to be home, and we had a more bearable day of heat today. Yesterday between dropping in prednisone and the heat, I thought, oh no, we are going in the wrong direction again, but today has been a better day. Our special drs are important to keep us strong. Take the rest as you need it. Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, Just finished reading your blog from day one. I love it. Thank Hank you for including me on your journey. I think it's great that you have a place to express your thoughts and feelings, good or bad. As a reliable source was told me- writing things down is a great form of therapy for what ever journey you might be on. I have in the past done this for myself and it really does give a clearer picture of things that are going on in your life at the time where you find yourself. Saying -"hmmm" , I got this and I am OK. So relax, rest and Keep Kickingass! Love you and Good Luck💕👍😄

    ReplyDelete