Saturday, July 16, 2016

Had to share.

I have sent my blog site to a lot of family and friends over the last few days.  I really want to share some of the wonderful comments I received back after it was read.  

I loved it.  What a great idea.

Like your drink choice.

Wondered if there was dancing on the patio.

I like the way you are sharing your feelings.

I have been strong but right now I can't quit weeping.

Thanks for including me.

Just read your blog.  Wow.  You're a strong lady.

On my mind, in my heart and in my prayers.

You are one strong woman.  You have filled shoes no one else could when I lost my mom.

Have I told you lately, we love you.

Gotcha.

You are a positive happy person.

Positive, healing vibes being sent your way.

You will beat it.

Looking forward to a happy ending.

Thanks for sharing.

You guys are in our prayers.

btw nice blog.

Love you.

Love your blog.  Got emotional reading it but love your positive attitude.  Sending love, light and healing your way.
 
So many wonderful comments.  Love you all.

Quote:

Pat yourself on the back for your strengths and your accomplishments.



2 comments:

  1. My friend, you have no idea how many people are praying for you. Those who don't even know you but we have shared your story with. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. That is very special that you are sharing. xo

      Delete