Friday, July 29, 2016

Comments.

I really enjoy reading all your comments even though I don't always respond. And even if you don't comment, I know you are out there reading and following along because I get a text or IM saying how much you enjoy the blog. That is great for me too.   Also, I have texts, messages and calls from several saying they can not leave comments even with their google accounts.  Sorry I can't assist.  I know when I set mom up, there were some funky steps to go through.  May have to turn this over to my techy Kristi to help you all.

Quote:

Ask for help!

3 comments:

  1. Just click on "Post a Comment". Then click on the drop down box and select name/url. Enter your name, leave a comment. VoilĂ !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you!!! xo and hope Kristi's instructions work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy... I will Follow your Blog Regularly its for all best way for thinking i think you will have good life experience...

    ReplyDelete