Sunday, July 24, 2016

Check-in time 4:30 PM. Check out 7:30 AM.

Day 10

Fairly good day, well most of it (get to that later).  Just my vitamins and prednisone today.  Good broccoli egg omelette prepared by Mr. Broccoli.   Walk around the block.  Organized my binder given to me at the UF Health Cancer Center.  Nice nap.  Walk over to Michelle and Gery's for a bit.  AND THEN, back home to a very warm house.  No air.  We just had it serviced.  Did they jinx it??  😉

So we checked into this nice bed and breakfast home in Winter Park for the night.  Dinner was even served.  Not sure about the breakfast part though.  Will need to go back in the morning to check on my kitties and get ready for my chemo injection visit.    Hopefully we get a call in the AM for them to come  fix it.  To be continued.

My quote tonight was inspired by watching my granddaughter writing in her journal.

Quote:

Broken crayons still color!

2 comments: