Wednesday, July 13, 2016

QUILTS TO MAKE

Now you have all my details (being the detail person that I am), I will explain my title for this blog.

I love to sew.  I love to make quilts.  I am not an expert in any way, shape or form but one of the things I told everyone before I retired was that I wanted to make quilts.  I have accomplished a few so far.  And I plan to make sure that I have lots of years left to accomplish my goal of quilting.  And to be sure a lot of special people on my list get a quilt.

SO I will be positive, say my prayers and I will beat this because I have QUILTS TO MAKE!!!!!

Please follow my adventures as I will post when I can even if it's just to complain, be angry, be happy, be positive, be down or just be myself.

I know I have lots of family and friends praying for me and sending me positive energy.  Thanks.  It is felt and needed.

QUOTE:

Breathe - Relax

2 comments: