Thursday, July 14, 2016

Today I had some visitors from PA.

My sistas.   And my mom.  She's not from PA but FL.  They came bearing a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  Daisies and carnations.  Today this visit was needed.  I felt great this morning, then I started to wash my hair and there was a big reminder.  Crying in the shower is good for the soul.  Shook it off and went on to enjoy the day with mom, Cheri and Deb.  They are all in bed and I am preparing my self for tomorrow's first round of chemo etc.  Really weighing in my mind not knowing what to expect.  Thinking of all the prayers and positive thoughts of all my family and friends will make it easier.  And the support of my husband is more than any wife could ask for.  Ask him how much broccoli he bought today?



Quote:

I may have cancer but it doesn't have me!

4 comments:

  1. Damn right it doesn't have you! This first cycle will be the hardest. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got this!! We love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete