Saturday, August 6, 2016

5:30 AM

Day 2

Finally went to bed around midnight.  Slept good (except a few bathroom breaks cause I am drinking all day) until 5:30.  Then 😳   Not able to go back to sleep.  Got up, took a walk once it got light.  Had to make sure all night creatures were gone.  Great breakfast, chemo pill taken, cleaned house some, lunch.  Then laid down and Bill called me at 4:30.  Michelle and Gery came over for cocktails before dinner. My cocktail consist of water with strawberries and lemons.   AND then I ate salmon cakes for dinner.  Really did.  I am not a seafood eater other than crab and shrimp.  Actually not bad. They were cooked in chopped up broccoli no less.  Bill really does a great job watching my healthy eating and drinking habits.

Great day for this groggy headed me.  😜

Quote:

Look to this day for this is life!





2 comments: