Thursday, August 4, 2016

Keep up the good work!

The UF Health Cancer Center has a patient portal that houses all my medical lab reports, X-Ray reports, MRI reports etc.  Also this portal is my direct line of communication to Dr. Sarriera, Abby and Desiree via email messages.  The three of us have used this email quite a few times over the last month.  Mainly I deal with Desiree, and if needed, she will contact Dr. Sarriera and/or Abby.   Majority of the times, Desiree knows the answers to my questions.  Some days, it's nothing to get 3 or more emails from her.   Today Desiree added to my feel good day.  After answering my questions, she wrote:

"You're doing a great job of being educated and involved in your care.  Proud you are our patient.  As you get the hang of this, I hope it empowers you that you have taken control where you can in a situation that is out of your hands. Keep up the good work!"

Quote:

It is what it is but it will become what you make it!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a wonderful person. We are so lucky we found this whole team.

    ReplyDelete