Sunday, August 21, 2016

Steroid down!

Today was a day I could have slept all day.  Coming down off of my treatment steroids.  I have a few days now of nothing but vitamins.  This is good. Busy week.  My sisters and brother fly in tomorrow to help get our mom moved.  Tuesday, Bill and I go Tampa to the Moffitt Cancer Center for a consultation appointment regarding my potential bone marrow/stem cell transplant.  Wednesday, Tommy to vet.  Thursday, meeting movers at assisted living facility to move mom in.  Friday, the scariest day to me, I start my new CyBorD treatment plan.  10 treatment steroids all at once, Velcade (chemo) injection, 7 -  50 mg each Cyclophosphamide (chemo) pills also all at once.  Hopefully, this new chemo pill does not cause any reactions like the Revlimid did and I can get these cycles of treatment done.

Nice lunch with Kristi, Matt, the girls and one of Kristi's friends.  And best of all, Michelle is home from her NY trip.  Yeah.

Quote:

When life kicks you, let it kick you forward!

1 comment:

  1. Energized bunny. I dislike that our lives parallel each other with new drugs and reactions and talk that is so unsettling.

    ReplyDelete