Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Added a little salt.

Years ago my grandaughter Sasha told me that when she goes to bed, she turns her thinker off.  Makes it easier to go to sleep.  I have repeated that in my mind over the years.  Makes me smile.  Today was one of those days my thinker was not listening.  Wouldn't turn off.  The whys, what ifs, this is a dream, the can't be happenings all just came rushing in today.  Finally they emerged in the form of salty tears in to our pool.  My tears pushing all those "thinkers" out with Bill by my side.  My thinker is still turned on but right now it's sharing thoughts of my happy place.  My grandkids.  Jakob, Kristopher, Sasha, Juliana, Ellie, Chad, Leah and Layton.

Quote:

Cancer can not shut out memories, silence courage or corrode faith!

2 comments:

  1. You are human! You can express how you feel good or bad whenever you want.. Don't hold it in, Then push those damn unwanted thoughts out of your mind and replace it with all the positive, grateful, and healthy thoughts that are the truth that you know them to be. That is what is real. It takes time and practice, I myself am working on that thought process for different reasons, But the end result is the same for all of us. To live peacefully, healthy and happy. You are no exception to having that also. ๐Ÿ˜„ Have faith, ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป. Night

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason you have those thoughts stuck in there are because your such a "hard head" :)...they cant get out! So keep them all good, everybody is thinking and wishing you the best at "The Kitchen"

    ReplyDelete