Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Piano music!

Finally settled enough to go to bed last night but couldn't get warm.  I actually have three blankets, warm pjs and my housecoat thrown on top of me.  Turned on my salt lamp, faced my healing angle towards me and turned on my Yiruma (piano music) station and finally fell asleep.  Up a few times but was able to go back to sleep.  This morning I was tired, foggy headed and had some muscle aches; neck and back.  Took awhile to get motivated but I did.  Yesterday was not pretty but it happened and I know it will happen again.  Just have to deal with it in my way when it does.

On a lighter note, took Tommy to vets today.  He has allergies.  Had to get a steroid shot.  3 shots in all, a manicure and  a pedicure (no polish)!  

Quote:

You fight because what other choice do you have?  


No comments:

Post a Comment