Thursday, August 25, 2016

Happy Hour!

Today and tonight I spent time laughing, joking, reminiscing with my sisters, Cheri and Deb, and my brother, Rick.  Got mom's things moved in, did some unpacking.   Mom went back to Eustist and my siblings came here.  Glad no one was taping us. 😂  What happens in Casselberry, stays in Casselberry!

Tomorrow starts my new treatment plan and the new med.  Tomorrow I take 10 treatment steroids all at once and 7 cyclophosphamide pills (new chemo med) also all at once.  Then we head to the Cancer Center for labs and my Velcade (chemo injection) at 1:30.  Not the Friday Happy Hour I would rather have but I know this is want I have to do.  Have to and want to to get me to remission.  That's the plan!!!

Quote:

Doctors can give you treatment but the real healer is my want to survive!


No comments:

Post a Comment